THE UNIQUE STORY, AS TOLD BY THE HOME OWNER
The renovation works gave the house a touch of modern and antique that lives together, preserving the colours of the mediterranean atmosphere in the inside of the houses. The lemon trees, the overflow pool, together with its central and isolated position, contribute to the charm of the villa.
Despite being in a central location of Positano and full of points of interest, just go down 50 steps to find yourself in a new environment, total relaxation, oasis of peace in a charming setting that deserves, enjoy the panoramic view, that of the villa, with trees, birds and natural charm. The staircase is typical for Positano, as it is a vertical town, and this also contributes to the charm of the villa.
Quote: The magic of this house lies in its panoramic position, set in the heart of the Amalfi Coast. An evocative place where ancient and modern intersect in a play of lights and colours that recall the warm, Mediterranean atmosphere of Positano. With an infinity pool overlooking the sea and the scent of lemons, guests feel welcome in a charming oasis immersed in nature, just a few steps from the centre".
- This luxury villa is located in the heart of the Amalfi Coast, in the most exclusive part of Italy.
- The villa features an infinity pool with sea views, a fenced garden and air conditioning. The playful combination of authenticity with modern comforts give this residence a romantic, unique feel.
- Villa Positano is located on one of the most beautiful coastlines in Italy. Positano is situated against a mountainside with many white houses in oriental style, between the sky and the sea. It is 200 m away from the Spiaggia Grande beach and 700 m from the Spiaggia del Fornillo beach. The center of the "vertical city" Positano is reached by a beautiful route down a characteristic staircase through nature.
- The villa is fully restored and located in a picturesque area, close to the town of Positano. The furnishings are in a modern style and there is a terrace with breathtaking views over the sea and to the private pool.
- The infinity pool is heated from October to March, so even in winter you can swim outside. The interior is reminiscent of the colors of Positano and you'll find lemon groves in the garden.
- There is check-in/out service available.