If you need to change number of guests on your reservation you can do this directly via your reservation details page in "My Belvilla". This allows you to change the no of guests your reservation,subject to property availability and any rebooking fees that may apply
If you need to change dates on your reservation you can do this directly via your reservation details page in "My Belvilla". This allows you to change the dates on your reservation and any rebooking fees that may apply
Homeowner contact will be shared with guests as soon as the payment is made and the booking is confirmed.
You can make pending payment for your reservation by clicking on the "Make payment" button by signing into your Belviilla account.
The manner in which your arrival is managed is listed on your accomodation ticket. There are two options:
1. The home owner/manager will bring the key to the accommodation and meet you on site.
2. On your accomodation ticket you will find the address of the home owner/manager where you can pick up the key.
The same applies to departure, unless you have made different agreements on site. On your accommodation ticket you may find a request to call the home owner/manager before arrival, to guarantee a smooth key transfer.
Arrival or departure at a different date or time is only possible after agreement with the homeowner or location manager. In some cases, you may be charged additional costs. A request to arrive or depart at a different time may be submitted to the Customer Contact Center before booking, or after booking but before receipt of the accommodation ticket. In case you have already received said ticket, and have the homeowner’s contact details, you may contact them directly and discuss other arrangements.
If you need to cancel your booking for circumstantial reasons, you can go to"Login" -> “My Bookings” → “Upcoming Bookings” → "View Booking" -> "Cancel Booking" ->, and cancel your booking. Kindly use your email id and booking number to log in.
There are costs associated with cancellation. If you have cancellation insurance with Belvilla, and the booking is cancelled for a reason covered by the insurance, you may be able to file an insurance claim for said costs. You will find the conditions of the cancellation insurance under Insurance section in FAQ’s. The cancellation conditions will be sent directly to your e-mail after booking.
- Belvilla has two different campaigns with flexible cancellation conditions: you can cancel for free up to 43 days before arrival for a vacation home until 31 December 2023. Some vacation homes have more flexible conditions and offer free cancellation up to 21 days before arrival; however, this offer is only valid on selected vacation homes until 31 December 2022.
- These offers are valid for bookings made on or before October 31, 2022.
- The full amount paid will be refunded via the original payment method.
- These offers only apply to selected houses and dates of stay. Please check the terms and conditions before making your booking.
- These offers do not apply to holiday parks.
We offer a 22% discount for bookings made via the app upto 100€.
This is applicable for stays in 2023 except in July and August.
Not valid on holiday parks.
The offer can be rescinded at any time.